On this 11th day, of the 11th month of the 11th year of the century, the YA Indie Carnival presents Top 11 Lists. My list-“Eleven Reasons Readers Will Love Our Books”.
11. Because you can enter Cheri Schmidt’s giveaway until Nov. 20th to win signed copies of The Fateful Trilogy AND have Cheri donate books to your library
10. Because we write about some awesome, kick-butt heroines like Charmian in The Bloodstone Saga, Corinne Driscol of the Chronicles of Corinne, and Keira Ryan in the Midnight Guardian Series
9. Because the greatest love stories are cloaked in danger like in The Ripple Series and Eden Trilogy
8. Because we could all use a little magic in our daily lives: 13 on Halloween, Warriors of the Cross, The Understorey
7. Because in books…nothing is ever as it seems like in The Raven Saga, The Sky People Saga, and Solstice
6. Because who doesn’t like haunting hotties…check out these leading men: Jack in Vampires Rule, Bo in Blood Like Poison, William in Whispering Evil, and Griffin in Griffin Rising
5. Because sometimes we’re in the mood for a good short story like Into the Ruins: An Anthology of New Beginnings or The Glassheart Chronicles
4. Because we find inspiration when the wallflower steps out from the shadows like Liv in Soul Quest
3. Because one word can say it all… Run … Missing … Breathe
2. Because everyone can use a little (or alot) of romance in their life
1. Because if you are reading this post, you enjoy the FREEDOM of expression. Many men and women bravely fought to secure this freedom for YOU. If you haven’t already done so (or even if you have, it would be nice to do it again), THANK a Veteran!
And check out the rest of the acts at the YA Indie Carnival…